Private Part Bleaching Tips
Anal bleaching is done to lighten the skin around the anus. To yield desirable results, special cosmetic procedures have been introduced. There are kits also available for the women who are conscious of getting it done by a stranger. The vaginal bleaching is an alternative method to the expensive cosmetic surgery and it is also the easiest method available to make your vaginal area look great. The best way to do it is by applying a lotion. Here, are some of the private part bleaching tips which can be very helpful for you.
1. Firstly, you should keep in mind that the bleach may be reactive to your skin and you should first try this out at a small part of the skin and in the following days you should look that whether you have any problem with the cream. If you do not have any problem then you can go forward with that cream. You should always see the appearance of the cream and its ingredients to see that there are not any notorious elements in it which could be hazardous for your skin.
2. You can seek the help of a dermatologist or cosmetic surgeon who will prescribe you a topical treatment. Some of these tropical treatments are applied by a medical technician in the clinic, while others are given as a prescription to use it in privacy. These tropical treatments are similar to prescription acne treatments Azelex or Retin-A. These creams are prescribed for treating Melasma. Melasma is a condition which is dark discolorations of the skin in patches.
3. After purchasing your cream or bleach you should now look for the instruction booklet which is inside the box. You should read the instructions cautiously because there are some of the solutions that should be fixed to maintain its quality.
4. While applying the bleach you should be very careful that the bleach does not get in to your private part. The bleach is just meant for the outer surface.
5. Before applying the bleach you should be first sure that you do not have any redness, acne or any other problems. If have these problems then the bleach might react in an adverse manner.
6. Before purchasing your bleaching agent or cream you should see that it does not contain hydroquinone. Hydroquinone can have adverse effects on the body like liver damages, thyroid and cancer.
7. The vagina whitening creams are better than the vaginal bleaching. Meladerm is a preferred choice among the innumerable brands sold. It helps to reduce the pigmentation of skin slowly and effectively. It is not harsh on the skin and it has no side effects. It is also used to cure freckles, hyper pigmentation, knuckles, dark elbows, uneven skin tones, underarms and others.
8. If you are not that fond of tropical treatments then you can opt for home remedies. If you step out of your house in the afternoons then you should not forget to apply a sun tan lotion. You should lightly wipe the skin and you should not scrub it harshly.