Almost all women that have babies have stretch marks. This is just a fact of life.
Some of us hate stretch marks but some of us can live with them. For the some of us that want to get rid of stretch marks, there are options available.
There are surgeries that can remove stretch marks. The surgery can be really expensive though and isn’t guaranteed to get rid of all the stretch marks. In fact, even if it does remove most or all of the stretch marks, there will still be some scars from the surgery. But on the bright side, surgery on your tummy can actually make it tighter if it is sagging from pregnancy.
Laser treatments can also often remove stretch marks. This can be expensive too, but not usually as expensive as surgery. You will need to have the laser treatment done a bunch of times, that will depend on how many stretch marks you have and how deep they are. There can be a bit of pain and tenderness from the treatment but it is usually not too bad unless you have very low tolerance for pain.
Another method for removing stretch marks is called dermabrasion. This is like sandblasting your skin – microscopic beads are shot against your skin with a special system and then immediately vacuumed off. This treatment works better for things like acne scarring or pock marks but is less useful for stretch mark removal. Still, it is an option though not a very good one.
The best method for stretch mark removal is using a natural cream specifically designed to remove stretch marks. Why is this the best method? Simple – it is the safest way to remove stretch marks. It is also the cheapest. Using a cream might cost you $100 or so; laser treatment will cost you a couple thousand dollars at least and surgery can cost up to $10,000.
If people tell you that you can’t get rid of stretch marks once you have them, you can let them know nicely that they are wrong. There have been so many advances in science in the last ten years that with a little bit of patience and not very much money, you can easily remove your stretch marks and get back to wearing that bikini.
You can read more about how stretch marks form on Wikipedia.
Anal bleaching is done to lighten the skin around the anus. To yield desirable results, special cosmetic procedures have been introduced. There are kits also available for the women who are conscious of getting it done by a stranger. The vaginal bleaching is an alternative method to the expensive cosmetic surgery and it is also the easiest method available to make your vaginal area look great. The best way to do it is by applying a lotion. Here, are some of the private part bleaching tips which can be very helpful for you.
1. Firstly, you should keep in mind that the bleach may be reactive to your skin and you should first try this out at a small part of the skin and in the following days you should look that whether you have any problem with the cream. If you do not have any problem then you can go forward with that cream. You should always see the appearance of the cream and its ingredients to see that there are not any notorious elements in it which could be hazardous for your skin.
2. You can seek the help of a dermatologist or cosmetic surgeon who will prescribe you a topical treatment. Some of these tropical treatments are applied by a medical technician in the clinic, while others are given as a prescription to use it in privacy. These tropical treatments are similar to prescription acne treatments Azelex or Retin-A. These creams are prescribed for treating Melasma. Melasma is a condition which is dark discolorations of the skin in patches.
3. After purchasing your cream or bleach you should now look for the instruction booklet which is inside the box. You should read the instructions cautiously because there are some of the solutions that should be fixed to maintain its quality.
4. While applying the bleach you should be very careful that the bleach does not get in to your private part. The bleach is just meant for the outer surface.
5. Before applying the bleach you should be first sure that you do not have any redness, acne or any other problems. If have these problems then the bleach might react in an adverse manner.
6. Before purchasing your bleaching agent or cream you should see that it does not contain hydroquinone. Hydroquinone can have adverse effects on the body like liver damages, thyroid and cancer.
7. The vagina whitening creams are better than the vaginal bleaching. Meladerm is a preferred choice among the innumerable brands sold. It helps to reduce the pigmentation of skin slowly and effectively. It is not harsh on the skin and it has no side effects. It is also used to cure freckles, hyper pigmentation, knuckles, dark elbows, uneven skin tones, underarms and others.
8. If you are not that fond of tropical treatments then you can opt for home remedies. If you step out of your house in the afternoons then you should not forget to apply a sun tan lotion. You should lightly wipe the skin and you should not scrub it harshly.
Women tend to put more time, energy and effort in making their physical appearance attractive and appealing. While exercising and following healthy diet make them look fit, additional efforts like trying different hair do every day, learning make-up skills and getting new dresses for all occasions, make them look adorable and stunning in all respect. But, there is one aspect of our physical appearance – Vagina color, that we had no control over before the introduction of revolutionary concept like bleaching.
Grooming intimate area is the new obsession being followed by women of all ages and kinds. Of course, everyone likes to look good and feel good and without vagina bleaching all the other efforts made might give a feeling of incompleteness to most women.
Once popular with adult movie stars, vaginal bleaching is now becoming popular among regular women too. There is a growing number of beauty spa and salons that have started offering this service. From a housewife to corporate professional, everyone wants to have a sparkling clean vulva. For most women, it is also a way to keep their intimate life exciting and spruced up, while for many others it is just a part of their regular beauty regime. Whatever the purpose it may solve, the trend of vaginal bleaching is becoming popular all over the world among women of all ages.
If you are someone who wants to try bleaching at home and not spend hundreds of dollars on spa centers, then the below given process should help you get started. Read on to know how to bleach your vagina at home, without professional help.
Vaginal Bleaching Process – How To Bleach Your Vagina
- First of all, remember you should only apply the bleach cream on outer skin surrounding your vagina. Your vagina is hidden beneath multiple layer of the skin and the cream should only be applied on the upper layer. Avoid pushing your hands hard to prevent the cream from entering other layers.
- Apply cream on the vagina area and rub it with gentle hands Rub it until the cream is totally absorbed by the skin.
- Apply on the area that you intend to lighten. If it irritates, rub off the cream with damp cloth.
- If it works fine the first time, repeat the procedure once a month to get complete white skin. Once you reach your desired skin tone, stop using the product until the need arises again.
Always store the container or bottle in a cool and dry area, away from direct sunlight and humidity. It is advised to use the product with SPF 30+ sun block, especially if you are heading for swimming or beach.
Vaginal Bleaching Ingredients
There are a number of vaginal bleaching products available in the market. You can choose to opt for any type of product that you think will suit your skin. However, natural and dermatological tested products are best recommended when it comes to treating such a sensitive area of the body. Many over the counter available vagina bleaching products use harsh chemicals such as kojic acid, mercury and hydroquinone. However, these ingredients are banned in many countries to be used on sensitive areas. On the other hand, some products can be ineffective due to weak ingredients used and might even give oily feel. So make sure you go through the list of ingredients before buying any bleaching product. Besides harmful chemicals, it should not contain perfumes or parabens.
Who Can Use Vagina Bleaching Creams?
Irrespective of ethnicity and skin tone, vaginal bleaching creams tend to work on all types of skin. Anyone who wants to get lighter or even color on their sensitive areas can use lightening cream. Although this type of personal grooming was earlier only popular with adult film stars, exotic dancers, and celebrities, but today it has become more socially acceptable and being used in all homes.
At the time of buying vagina bleach creams, make sure you focus on 100% natural and gentle products that are free from harmful ingredients. A good bleach should be able to give you a fresh, clean and attractive vagina. It is important to understand that any product that you use on private areas should be enough powerful to deliver effective results, while being sensitive enough to avoid any kind of skin damages. Make sure you do a patch test before start using any product.